The influence of a leading Grande Ecole network
Every Grande Ecole has a alumni association but emlyon business school goes further: with emlyon business school alumni network, every student becomes a member of the alumni network from the moment they set foot on campus. This is a great asset for building your network and taking advantage of a range of services before you even graduate.
By joining the emlyon business school alumni network community, you can access a range of services and privileges covering three main areas:
- Networking through the alumni network – this allows you to get in touch and stay in contact with other graduates, whatever your professional or international plans, and to benefit from the many connections that are already in place (business clubs, country correspondents, meetings and events, etc.)
- Careers support all the way through your professional life (workshops, coaching, exchange with experts, access to job offers, online CVs, etc.)
Life-long training thanks to emlyon executive development, the school’s continuous professional development subsidiary. Every three years you can take advantage of a free training course in order to update your skills and knowledge.
Some examples of the events organized by emlyon business school alumni network:
Conference on the new jobs in the luxury goods and services industry with L’Oréal Luxe, Richemont, Hermès and Louis Vuitton, - Meeting with the Harvard Negotiation Club in Paris - Working lunches in Lyon - Regional meetings with local correspondents - The annual global launch of the contact directory
- 41,700 alumni in 130 countries
- Access to the paper copy of the contact directory and an online version, with a username for each student
- Many opportunities to develop your network by taking part in more than 300 events organized each year on our campuses and abroad (conferences, workshops, visits to businesses, informal evening, etc.)
- A few of our well-known alumni: Jean Pascal Tricoire (Chairman of Schneider Electric), Michael Peters (President of Euronews), Gilles Alix (MD of the Bolloré Group), Patrick Dupuis (CFO EBay Paypal)...